Monday 2 July 2012

HOPE

I awake . Thunder fading among the low cloud and mist rain hurtling from the leaden sky . Its is warm .Our feline companion Roxanne nuzzles me  wanting her breakfast. Sitting up I wonder as the storm rages outside that another storm rages in our world. The system is being exposed .Fraudulent Bankers , lying and cheating politicians , overpaid sportsmen , everywhere is dishonesty.

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver 
Space ships flying 
In the yellow haze of the sun, 
There were children crying 
And colors flying 
All around the chosen ones. 
All in a dream, all in a dream 
The loading had begun. 
They were flying Mother Nature's 
Silver seed to a new home in the sun. 
Flying Mother Nature's 
Silver seed to a new home.



Over coffee I listen to Patti Smith's new record "BANGA" and read her liner notes. She is an artist, poet, musician and truly wonderful. She is 65 full of grace and peace and still an inspiration. When Jim Morrison wailed "Wake Up" he was crying out for us to come alive. When Patti Smith whispers "Wake Up" it is a gentle request that stirs the soul. Wake up ? I am awake ..or am I- are you?

Dwell on the fringes. Don't buy into the system observe it. Make your own art. Keep it simple.
In the world- not of it.

HOPE.                                          HOPE                  HOPE                                    HOPE

                                                                                                                                                              The following picture does not feature in The Stanton Moor Project but it's a little how I feel today.


No comments:

Post a Comment